Importance of iPad in 2020
In 2020, the iPad is now the main computer. With the use of a Magic keyboard & Apple Pencil, iPad surely can eliminate the use of Desktop. If you're looking for a good versatile tablet, this is it. It's more than capable for browsing, doing basic work and playing games on .
It can use the decently enough.
People get iPad, live with them for years, kick them around to their kids, use them as a spare screen. That's the best compliment to the success of the iPad as what it was always intended to be: an easy, perfectly browsable tablet.
Apple has so many variations in iPad- big ones, small ones. Expensive ones, cheap ones. Ones that have Face ID, ones that don't. Ones with Lightning ports and ones with USB-C. Picking through them is kind of a nightmare.
iPad can be used for the following activities-
- E-learning using Udemy, Skillshare, Emeritus, Coursera, edx.
- Emailing, chatting, video communication: especially FaceTime-ing, which is a super video communication app.
- Browsing quality web apps, like Quora, Reddit, Tumblr.
- Banking for urgent money transfers.
- Shopping on Amazon, booking flight tickets and hotels etc.
- Playing the electric guitar using the iPad.
- Playing games like PUBG, Call Of Duty etc. There are a bunch of superb games available on Apple app store but playing PUBG & COD is something else in iPad.
- Drawing using the Procreate, iDesign, Paper from 53
- Watching Movies and Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime.
- Managing my files in cloud storage ( Dropbox, OneDrive, iFiles, Google Drive, box, Mega)
- Working on Powerpoint presentation.
- Working on Excel Sheets ( Ms-excel)
- Writing notes using note-taking apps like, Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf. Using Apple pencil to take down the notes is like Bread & Butter.
- Annotating Pdfs using Pdf expert, Flexcil, Margin note.
- Writing Blogs in Wordpress, Ulysses and 1Writer.
- Reading books using iBook, kindle.
- Coding (Coda, Textastic, Pythonista) and managing my websites, SQL servers etc.
Heads up! This post may contain affiliate links. If you click one and make a purchase, I'll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!